Wednesday 31 January 2018

Read My Own Books 2018 - January Check-In


Well, I'm off to a pretty good start but I think that's because I've forced myself to start sorting through the stacks of books everywhere and have been discovering books that I had forgotten I'd bought. Not a good thing as I've also come to the realization that I have about 700 physical books waiting to be read and I'm not even going to think about the hundreds of titles on my Kindle. I think I may change my rules slightly and adjust the number of books I have to read before I can a buy a new one. I got off to a good start with my TBR challenge but I'm sad I didn't read a single library book this month. Some of the books I've read this month I wouldn't even contemplate buying now but obviously a few years ago my reading habits were quite different! Bold means TBR, red means a review copy, and purple indicates a Kindle read.

Books Read In January

  1. Never After - Rebecca Lickiss | Own, Paperback, TBR
  2. Eccentric Circles - Rebecca Lickiss | Own, Paperback, TBR
  3. Moonlocket - Peter Bunzl | Own, Paperback, TBR
  4. Tangleweed & Brine - Deirdre Sullivan | Own, Hardcover, TBR
  5. Servant of The Underworld - Aliette de Bodard | Own, Paperback, TBR
  6. The Wish List - Gabi Stevens | Own, Paperback, TBR
  7. Close To Home - Cara Harper | Kindle, Review Copy
  8. Infinite Days - Rebecca Maizel | Own, Hardcover, TBR
  9. The Cliff House - Amanda Jennings | Kindle, Review Copy
  10. The Things We Learn When We're Dead - Charlie Laidlaw | Paperback, Review Copy
  11. The Polar Bears Explorer's Club - Alex Bell | Own, Paperback, TBR
  12. Dark Game - Rachel Lynch | Kindle, Review Copy
  13. Force Of Nature - Jane Harper | Paperback, Review Copy
  14. Deep Down Dead - Steph Broadribb | Kindle
  15. White Cat - Holly Black | Own, Paperback, TBR
  16. Red Glove - Holly Black | Own, Paperback, TBR
  17. Wraith - Phaedra Weldon | Own, Paperback, TBR
  18. Pleasure Unbound - Larissa Ione | Own, Paperback, TBR
  19. A Scream In Soho - John G Brandon | Own, Paperback, TBR
  20. Mind Games - Carolyn Crane | Own, Paperback, TBR
  21. The Tree Shepherd's Daughter - Gillian Shepherd | Own, Paperback, TBR
  22. Circle Of Five - Dolores Riccio | Own, Paperback, TBR
  23. Another Faust - Daniel & Dina Nayeri | Own, Paperback, TBR 
  24. Land Of Neverendings - Kate Saunders | Own, Hardcover, TBR
  25. The Girl Who Saved Christmas - Matt Haig | Own, Paperback, TBR

January In Numbers 

Total Books Read - 25
TBR Challenge - 19
Own - 21
Kindle - 4
Review Copy - 5

2 comments:

  1. 25 books. Are you serious?!?!? (I think that qualifies you for "Reading goddesshood". :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you! Alas, I've read that much because I'm on crutches and off work so have plenty of free time to read :)

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design